My name is John ! I am a Fiverr Lever 2 Seller!
Thanks to TheBizWorks.com I can tell you my story about how I become a :
Fiverr level 2 Seller
in just 2 months! I already registered as a buyer for about 4 years ago. That is why my name is Johnb12. First name and letter plus the year I registered, Maybe not the best name. But I registered then simple to buy some gigs. As I did.
2 months ago I decided to become a seller. So I placed a few gigs on it, and 60 plus sales further down the road I am a level 2 seller. But what means it actual to become a Fiverr level 2 seller ? I do not want to explain the whole level system from Fiverr, so for that I point you to them here !
Most people think that you have to be a genius to sell gigs on Fiverr, but that is not true. If you have a good skill or interest in something then you can place gigs on Fiverr.
Here are my tips :
- What are your hobbies ? Any special skill you like to share. Offer a service for advice about it on Fiverr.
- Can you fix things on computer, in home (Yes, even outside the computer you can always give advice)
- Create gigs that are in demand. Or find a specific niche that is not there at the moment but that people like to know. Maybe latest software or hardware. Special hobbies ? Just try it out.
- Keep your service high quality ! Whatever you do, do not try to lower your price so much that you can official not do it. Better offer something more and better then trying to lower your offer and get almost nothing for a lot of time spend.
- Special when you start you need every sale you can get to become a fiverr level 2 seller as soon as possible. Offer a bonus ! As an example. You offer to write a article from 500 words for a Fiverr. And you are not only offering the article, but you also added a copyright free photo to the article that you made yourself !
In that way your customer will be extra happy. And it is free publicity if he or she is telling it to others !
- Enjoy your work on Fiverr !!! Maybe something strange to say, but as soon as you start working on Fiverr, and you do NOT like to do a gig that you have on it. Then remove the gig. (Pause it and rethink the gig !) Why, simple, people will see it / notice it on your work, and then your rating will drop.
- Sometimes you get requests that you can not do. Or are even simple rude. Be polite, always give a nice answer back (It is sometimes hard, but you have to) And if it is really NOT working, then cancel a gig.
So far a few of my tips on Fiverr. If you have questions you can ask them here. If you need my services, then contact me here ! (Click on the link 🙂
Here is my latest gig :
Hope to see your order soon ….
In the article here about making money online you see that Fiverr is a good way to make a profit.
I am a Fiverr Seller for about 2 years now, and in this article I am going to share with you how I made a
with some of my techniques that have never failed me. I let you know how you can turn negative feedback into a solid positive feedback. But also will talk about hw to deal with your customers to please them.
Having a 100% Feedback is crucial to make a Fiverr.com profit, as it keeps you bumping up levels, allowing you to make more and more money on your Gigs. But besides that, I don’t know about you but if I have to choose between two Fiverr selling the same gig, then I will select the one with the best rating !
So, how can you keep your rating 100%, and make more money this way with Fiverr.
- NEVER deliver your gigs to late!
If you feel you can not deliver a gig. Cancel it and say the buyer you are sorry but can not do it.
Offer them to compensate later with a extra service !
- However wrong a buyer is, if you really want to make a Fiverr.com profit, let him always believe he is right. Even if they are rude, simple try to do your best to respond with politeness (I know it can be hard) and courtesy. Offer again a bonus. Do whatever is needed to make the customer happy.
In the end they win anyway, because they buy from you. And Fiver has NO real rating for a buyer. (Come on Fiverr. Make it)
- Be prepared to see really strange reactions on your gigs. Like people ordering without reading the whole content of your gig. Totally ignoring your gig rules. And more of this stuff. Good thing is that Fiverr changed some ruse, so you can cancel now. But keep in mind that to many cancellations still effect your rating in the end.
- Be sure that when you finish any job that you tell your buyer that whatever is done for a gig, that they still come back to you if they have any questions. You can start writing a standard part of text that you have always on your computer.
Make it something like :Thanks for the order. The gig is now closed. BUt if you have any questions about this gig, or if you are not 100% satisfied then I am still happy to answer any concern / questions that you have about this gig. If you are 100% satisfied with my work then I sure hope you can leave a positive feedback behind. This will help me to provide more services here on fiverr in the future.
This is just an example, and you can adjusted the way you want to have it.
Above are just some examples to keep your customer happy. If you keep all above in mind then you will see that it is worth the effort that you will put in creating and selling your gigs to create a Fiverr.com profit. Especial in the beginning you are wondering why you have to do all the hard work for only the 4 dollar that you get from every fiverr gig. But trust me, once you are a top rated seller you will see that it is going even faster.
Good luck with selling gigs on fiverr.com